It is being reported on January 8, 2016 that Rudy Guede, 29, the third person convicted for the murder of Meredith Kercher, 21, will be appearing on Italian television. Guede is scheduled to appear on a show titled, “Cursed Stories” on January 21, 2016.
It is unknown exactly what Guede will reveal in this interview but it promises to be revelational:
“The words of the Ivorian citizen [Rudy Guede] weigh as boulders on the history of the crime because it will overturn ideas presented as truths but that have never been true and will even subvert the thesis that currently seems certain but instead has never been convincing. In short, a real reversal of what had been established [in the case of Meredith Kercher’s murder.]”
Rudy Guede claims that he did not stab Meredith Kercher to death back in 2007. He told the courts that Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito are guilty of the murder. Guede said he was in the bathroom when he heard Meredith scream. He rushed over to find out what was happening. He said he was cut in the hand by Sollecito who said to him, “Black man found, black man guilty,” then ran away.
Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito have denied any involvement in the savage attack against the Erasmus scholar. Amanda Knox has accused Guede of being the sole perpetrator numerous times in the media. Guede, who grew up in Perugia, Italy was often disparaged in the U.S. press, largely influenced by Knox’s pubic relations firm Gogerty Marriott, who described him repeatedly as a “drifter” and a career criminal.
In 2015, Knox and Sollecito were acquitted by the Italian Supreme Court for the murder but Knox’s conviction for criminal slander was upheld. Knox was sentenced to three years time served for falsely accusing her boss Patrick Lumumba for the murder.
Rudy Guede alone has been serving time in prison. He received a sentence of sixteen years, not for murder but for being an accomplice with two other people who have not been found by the Italian justice system, of murdering Meredith Kercher.