Advertisements

Monthly Archives: February, 2017

Amanda Knox ex lashes out on TV after court says ‘No compensation for you’

raf.jpg

While Amanda Knox relives her lesbian experiences in prison (ten years ago) in the mainstream media, her ex-flame Raffaele Sollecito boils over on Italian television.  Too humiliated to face the public, Raffaele fired away from the telephone about the Florence courts recent verdict.  On February 11, 2017 the Italian court rejected his request for half a million euros compensation for ‘wrongful imprisonment.’  The judges stated that because Raffaele lied to the police, causing his arrest, he cannot receive compensation.

Continue reading →

Advertisements

Naseer Ahmad discusses Amanda Knox’s ECHR claim 02/12 by True Crimes | Current Events Podcasts

tc-echr

//percolate.blogtalkradio.com/offsiteplayer?hostId=887063&episodeId=9808971

02/12/2017 by True Crimes | Current Events Podcasts

Continue reading →

Kercher lawyer says there are doubts about Amanda Knox acquittal

mkraf2

It is being reported on February 12, 2017 that the lawyer for murder victim, Meredith Kercher, has announced that the Italian courts decision to deny compensation to Amanda Knox’s ex-lover Raffaele Sollecito, raises doubts over their acquittals.   Francesco Maresca, who represents the family of Meredith Kercher said, “The Court of appeal of Florence confirms the uncertainty related to the acquittal of Raffaele Sollecito and Amanda Knox. . ”  Maresca’s comments follow the Florence courts verdict to deny Sollecito half a million euros that Raffaele sought in his lawsuit against Italy for ‘wrongful imprisonment.’

Continue reading →

Italian courts say ‘Non’ to Amanda Knox ex request for compensation

raf-moneyno

It is being reported on February 11, 2017 that Amanda Knox’s ex-lover, Raffaele Sollecito has been denied compensation by Italian courts.  The judges slammed down Raffaele’s request for 500,000 Euros for alleged ‘wrongful imprisonment.”  Last month Sollecito appeared on British television, the home country of the victim Meredith Kercher’s family, claiming that he felt he deserved half a million euros from the Italian authorities.  But Italian judges pointed out that Sollecito admittedly lied to police officers which was what caused his arrest. Therefore, Sollecito bears responsibility for being taken into custody and subsequent incarceration.

Continue reading →

What Marasca-Bruno Supreme Court said about Raffaele Sollecito

KrissyG's Eyes

rs-and-lawyers

Bongiorno, Sollecito, Maori legal team

Compensation claim by Raffaele Sollecito

Raffaele Sollecito, represented by his attorneys throughout the process, Avvocato Giulia Bongiorno and Luca Maori, is currently claiming compensation for ‘wrongful imprisonment’ in respect of the four years he served of a sentence of 25 years handed down for the Aggravated Murder of Meredith Kercher, 1 Nov 2007.  The conviction was controversially overturned by the final Italian Supreme Court in March 2015, and its Motivational Report published – some three months late – in September 2015.  It was only then Sollecito was able to commence compensation proceedings, as the Italian Penal Code provides for this, given, its long-winded legal process whereby defendants accused of serious crimes (i.e., one with a sentence of over three years custody) can be held on remand whilst awaiting trial.  In theory, this should only be for up to one year.

The issues with the Marasca…

View original post 1,871 more words