Amanda Knox and her innocence fraudster gang have thrown down the gauntlet towards the EDNY DOJ with regards to the Nxivm case.
They are a little late, the trial is over. Keith Raniere was found guilty by a unanimous jury. But this doesn’t stop attention wh*ring by the murderess.
Knox admits to knowing nothing about the Nxivm case. In her ignorance she admits to signing a petition which make allegations of prosecutorial misconduct. How would she know? The accusations are levied by Nxivm cult members who have nothing else to do but dream up ways to free their leader Vanguard aka Keith Raniere.
Helping Knox perpetuate this PR stunt is her usual sidekick Jason Flom. They love to support guilty criminals. Birds of a feather.
Knox and Flom keep beating the same drum, “DNA contamination” and “prosecutorial misconduct” are the two biggies. Knox relives her own trial and immediately attacks the prosecutor – always. She probably imagines it’s her old nemesis Giuliano Mignini himself that she is attacking. She appears to be fighting the ghost of Mignini at every turn and trial.
While the fictitious petition doesn’t hold any ability to overturn a just conviction, it does provide a small opening for a little snake called Knox to come out and spew her lies in the media (again.)
So here we are again, Amanda Knox back in the news. *Yawn* Slither away psycho.
It is being reported today that online reference site, Wikipedia, has been altered in an effort to mislead people about Russian spy Maria Butina. This is not the first time that Wikipedia has provided erroneous information about a notorious woman. The Amanda Knox wikipedia page and the wikipedia page about the Murder of Meredith Kercher are also full of lies and misleading omissions.
13 Similarities between Amanda Knox and Damien Echols:
- Both have been found guilty of murder and spent time in prison. Three perpetrators were involved in both murders but all of the attention went to Knox and Echols during and after the trials.
- Both released from prison in 2011
- Neither has been exonerated. Echols took an Alford plea and Knox was acquitted like OJ and Casey Anthony. Knox convicted of criminal slander (calunnia.)
- Both published self-serving memoirs
- Both starred in biased documentaries with cherry picked facts to portray themselves as innocent.
- Both have been treated like quasi-celebrities since their release. Charging for speaking engagements and giving book signings.
- Both have powerful PR firms with aggressive trolls supporting them online. Their trolls attack authors on Amazon and constantly attack people on Facebook and Twitter who believe they did it.
- Both are showcased on All American Speakers website. Charge $10-20,000 per talk plus expenses.
For generations, high profile killers have used their infamy to lasso in celebrities to support their cause. John Lennon, Yoko Ono, Johnny Depp and now Mischa Barton have all publicly supported a criminal. Due diligence is mandatory before jumping onto a criminal’s campaign, they are astute and know how to take advantage of others. Actors are as susceptible as anyone else.
This article will show three examples of murderers who were able to gain public support through media manipulation. Their lies gained momentum and celebrities jumped onto their bandwagons.
Over the years of the Meredith Kercher murder trial, professional journalists who covered the case have been targeted by Amanda Knox and her enablers. The malicious attacks against journalists has been spoon fed to a largely ignorant public who seem to accept the lies spewed by Amanda Knox and her supporters.
For many years, celebrities have used their prominent status to help free convicted killers. This is because public relations has and will most likely continue to be hired to help free convicts. The most recent examples are Rihanna, Lebron James and Kim Kardashian all calling for a young woman named Cyntoia Brown to be freed. Brown has been convicted in a court of law, of murder.