13 Similarities between Amanda Knox and Damien Echols:
- Both have been found guilty of murder and spent time in prison. Three perpetrators were involved in both murders but all of the attention went to Knox and Echols during and after the trials.
- Both released from prison in 2011
- Neither has been exonerated. Echols took an Alford plea and Knox was acquitted like OJ and Casey Anthony. Knox convicted of criminal slander (calunnia.)
- Both published self-serving memoirs
- Both starred in biased documentaries with cherry picked facts to portray themselves as innocent.
- Both have been treated like quasi-celebrities since their release. Charging for speaking engagements and giving book signings.
- Both have powerful PR firms with aggressive trolls supporting them online. Their trolls attack authors on Amazon and constantly attack people on Facebook and Twitter who believe they did it.
- Both are showcased on All American Speakers website. Charge $10-20,000 per talk plus expenses.
For generations, high profile killers have used their infamy to lasso in celebrities to support their cause. John Lennon, Yoko Ono, Johnny Depp and now Mischa Barton have all publicly supported a criminal. Due diligence is mandatory before jumping onto a criminal’s campaign, they are astute and know how to take advantage of others. Actors are as susceptible as anyone else.
This article will show three examples of murderers who were able to gain public support through media manipulation. Their lies gained momentum and celebrities jumped onto their bandwagons.
Over the years of the Meredith Kercher murder trial, professional journalists who covered the case have been targeted by Amanda Knox and her enablers. The malicious attacks against journalists has been spoon fed to a largely ignorant public who seem to accept the lies spewed by Amanda Knox and her supporters.
For many years, celebrities have used their prominent status to help free convicted killers. This is because public relations has and will most likely continue to be hired to help free convicts. The most recent examples are Rihanna, Lebron James and Kim Kardashian all calling for a young woman named Cyntoia Brown to be freed. Brown has been convicted in a court of law, of murder.
Now that Amanda Knox
got away with murder has been acquitted for insufficient evidence and stuck with a calunnia (criminal slander) conviction upheld by Italian Supreme Court, she publicly stabs President Donald Trump in the back.
Donald Trump was a prominent supporter for Amanda Knox when she was in prison and all her chips were down. He risked his own reputation to support Amanda Knox, a woman who had been convicted of murder. He even called for a boycott of Italy.
On November 1, 2007, 21-year-old Meredith Kercher, a beautiful, British, Erasmus exchange student was murdered in Perugia, Italy. On the anniversary of her death, The Seattle Times shockingly published a story about one of the murder suspects, Amanda Knox.
The Netflix documentary which was released on September 30, 2016, has proven to be another propaganda piece for the convicted slanderer who escaped justice in the murder of Meredith Kercher. The creators of the film have been advocating for Knox for years while misleading viewers about their slanted view of the case.
After reading the recent article on True Justice For Meredith Kercher, ”
A must read for anyone interested in this case. The below pictures help to illustrate Amanda’s ‘tortured logic’ aka lies even more.
Amanda Knox wrote in her memoir:
[Chapter 6, Page 66] ” …. I went to the big bathroom to use Filomena’s blow dryer and was stashing it back against the wall when I noticed poop in the toilet. No one in the house would have left the toilet unflushed. Could there have been a stranger here? Was someone in the house when I was in the shower? I felt a lurch of panic and the prickly feeling you get when you think someone might be watching you.”
It is being reported on June 16, 2016 that convicted murderer, Oscar Pistorius, is in trial which will determine his sentencing. “Walking in court on his stumps while dressed in sportswear emblazoned with the logos of his former sponsor Nike, Pistorius was unsteady at times, holding onto wooden desks and helped by a woman at one point.” While they wrap up his trial, some may wonder what comes next. The answer is most likely a book deal.