It is being reported today that online reference site, Wikipedia, has been altered in an effort to mislead people about Russian spy Maria Butina. This is not the first time that Wikipedia has provided erroneous information about a notorious woman. The Amanda Knox wikipedia page and the wikipedia page about the Murder of Meredith Kercher are also full of lies and misleading omissions.
Amanda Knox and the Innocence Project just can’t stop lying. Over and over they keep publishing the same mistruths about the murder of Meredith Kercher. In an article dated May 23, 2018 the falsehoods are repeated. Below are the facts that were reported inaccurately (again) about Amanda Knox.
It is being reported on May 5, 2018 that a lawyer bribed a witness to recant their testimony in order to free a murderer. Lawyer Scott Brettschneider was going to pay a witness $100,000 to help release a convicted criminal back into society and claim he was “wrongly convicted.” The motive was pure greed as the attorney was planning to turn around and sue the city for millions of taxpayer dollars.
After following the case of the murder of Meredith Kercher for many years, what has become crystal clear is that Amanda Knox is a predator. She has not only parlayed her status as a murder suspect into a woe begotten damsel of the tabloid media but she has also managed to skate over all of her ice cold actions.
Over the years of the trials, Amanda Knox’s trolls posted treacherous things about Meredith Kercher and her family. They even posted pictures of Meredith’s nude body from the crime scene – pictures only the defense originally had access to. When Raffaele Sollecito’s family put the pictures on Italian television causing a furor of disgust Amanda Knox didn’t say a word.
13 Similarities between Amanda Knox and Damien Echols:
- Both have been found guilty of murder and spent time in prison. Three perpetrators were involved in both murders but all of the attention went to Knox and Echols during and after the trials.
- Both released from prison in 2011
- Neither has been exonerated. Echols took an Alford plea and Knox was acquitted like OJ and Casey Anthony. Knox convicted of criminal slander (calunnia.)
- Both published self-serving memoirs
- Both starred in biased documentaries with cherry picked facts to portray themselves as innocent.
- Both have been treated like quasi-celebrities since their release. Charging for speaking engagements and giving book signings.
- Both have powerful PR firms with aggressive trolls supporting them online. Their trolls attack authors on Amazon and constantly attack people on Facebook and Twitter who believe they did it.
- Both are showcased on All American Speakers website. Charge $10-20,000 per talk plus expenses.