It is being reported today that online reference site, Wikipedia, has been altered in an effort to mislead people about Russian spy Maria Butina. This is not the first time that Wikipedia has provided erroneous information about a notorious woman. The Amanda Knox wikipedia page and the wikipedia page about the Murder of Meredith Kercher are also full of lies and misleading omissions.
Amanda Knox and the Innocence Project just can’t stop lying. Over and over they keep publishing the same mistruths about the murder of Meredith Kercher. In an article dated May 23, 2018 the falsehoods are repeated. Below are the facts that were reported inaccurately (again) about Amanda Knox.
13 Similarities between Amanda Knox and Damien Echols:
- Both have been found guilty of murder and spent time in prison. Three perpetrators were involved in both murders but all of the attention went to Knox and Echols during and after the trials.
- Both released from prison in 2011
- Neither has been exonerated. Echols took an Alford plea and Knox was acquitted like OJ and Casey Anthony. Knox convicted of criminal slander (calunnia.)
- Both published self-serving memoirs
- Both starred in biased documentaries with cherry picked facts to portray themselves as innocent.
- Both have been treated like quasi-celebrities since their release. Charging for speaking engagements and giving book signings.
- Both have powerful PR firms with aggressive trolls supporting them online. Their trolls attack authors on Amazon and constantly attack people on Facebook and Twitter who believe they did it.
- Both are showcased on All American Speakers website. Charge $10-20,000 per talk plus expenses.
Over the years of the Meredith Kercher murder trial, professional journalists who covered the case have been targeted by Amanda Knox and her enablers. The malicious attacks against journalists has been spoon fed to a largely ignorant public who seem to accept the lies spewed by Amanda Knox and her supporters.
On the 10th anniversary of Meredit Kercher’s murder, Italian television show Punti di Vista invited some of the main figures from the Meredith Kercher murder trial on the show. They discussed the implications of the trial, the problems with the way the American PR media reported on the case and cleared up some of the biggest fallacies repeated about the case.
It is being reported on January 27, 2018 that former murder convict, Amanda Knox, receives up to $10,000 per speaking engagement about events surrounding the murder of Meredith Kercher. Knox has spoken at various businesses, high schools/colleges and conferences in the U.S. and Canada. Most recently she spoke to students at Roanoke College in Salem, VA.
” . . .there is still something strange and deeply off about seeing a woman who might’ve been complicit in a violent attack . . .being celebrated for her strength and spirit.”
Some readers may be surprised to learn that this quote is not about Amanda Knox but another American woman known for a violent attack on another female- Tonya Harding. It is from a well-written review of her new movie, I, Tonya.
Amanda Knox and her public relations firm must be thrilled. They have managed to have their lies spun in a college paper, “What Not to Do When Your Roommate Is Murdered in Italy: Amanda Knox, Her ‘Strange’ Behavior, and the Italian Legal System” by Martha Grace Duncan. Eighty-one pages long and citing all pro-innocence books and articles. The paper includes many factual errors; a few will be corrected here.