13 Similarities between Amanda Knox and Damien Echols:
- Both have been found guilty of murder and spent time in prison. Three perpetrators were involved in both murders but all of the attention went to Knox and Echols during and after the trials.
- Both released from prison in 2011
- Neither has been exonerated. Echols took an Alford plea and Knox was acquitted like OJ and Casey Anthony. Knox convicted of criminal slander (calunnia.)
- Both published self-serving memoirs
- Both starred in biased documentaries with cherry picked facts to portray themselves as innocent.
- Both have been treated like quasi-celebrities since their release. Charging for speaking engagements and giving book signings.
- Both had powerful PR firms with aggressive trolls supporting them online. Their trolls attack authors on Amazon who write a book about the crime that show how guilty they really are. Trolls also constantly attack people on Facebook and Twitter who believe they did it.
- Both are showcased on All American Speakers website. Charge $10-20,000 per talk plus expenses.
For generations, high profile killers have used their infamy to lasso in celebrities to support their cause. John Lennon, Yoko Ono, Johnny Depp and now Mischa Barton have all publicly supported a criminal. Due diligence is mandatory before jumping onto a criminal’s campaign, they are astute and know how to take advantage of others. Actors are as susceptible as anyone else.
This article will show three examples of murderers who were able to gain public support through media manipulation. Their lies gained momentum and celebrities jumped onto their bandwagons.
Over the years of the Meredith Kercher murder trial, professional journalists who covered the case have been targeted by Amanda Knox and her enablers. The malicious attacks against journalists has been spoon fed to a largely ignorant public who seem to accept the lies spewed by Amanda Knox and her supporters.
Amber Hilberling was a 19-year-old pregnant newlywed in an abusive relationship with an alleged drug addict husband who had been kicked out of the air force for his drug activities. The couple lived in a Tulsa, OK high rise building built with cheap windows. The glass was as thin as the ones used in picture frames. In one of their many arguments she pushed Josh and he crashed through the window, plummeted almost 20 stories to his death.
“The killer walks free and does whatever he wants.” These were the words spoken by Ronald Goldman’s father on TV just hours before O.J. Simpson went before a parole board. Mr. Goldman spoke about the problems with the justice system- giving violent offenders a second chance. Victims and their families don’t get a second chance.
It is being reported on June 28, 2017 that Amanda Knox’s ex- partner-in-crime, Raffaele Sollecito has been denied compensation for wrongful imprisonment – again. This was Sollecito’s second trip to the courthouse after an initial trial on the same claim was rejected last February. The Italian judges in the first court stated that the reason for the denial being the fact that Raffaele lied to the police.
Meredith Kercher was a beautiful, happy, young woman who was thrust into the world news (and tabloids) due to her death and the depravity of the monsters who attacked her. It is no exaggeration to describe her as a rising star. She was mature, ambitious, loved and admired by the many people whose lives she touched. Even now Meredith’s inner light radiates so brightly that those held responsible for her demise still bask in the outer fringes of her glow, in the dim fumes of infamy.
While Amanda Knox relives her lesbian experiences in prison (ten years ago) in the mainstream media, her ex-flame Raffaele Sollecito boils over on Italian television. Too humiliated to face the public, Raffaele fired away from the telephone about the Florence courts recent verdict. On February 11, 2017 the Italian court rejected his request for half a million euros compensation for ‘wrongful imprisonment.’ The judges stated that because Raffaele lied to the police, causing his arrest, he cannot receive compensation.